function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tai RahmanTai Rahman 

Next Activity Date

Hello,

I'm trying to write a formula that would show the date for the next scheduled activity at an account level. I.e., if an account has a activity date > today, it would show us that date. And if the account has 3 activities scheduled with a date greater than today, then this formula would show the most recent next activity. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

-Tai
Johanna Hentschke 5Johanna Hentschke 5

I'm looking for the same (for contacts/leads) - last activity date is existing, but next activity date would be very usefull.

Hope somebody has an idea.

Johanna

Nupur MadaanNupur Madaan
 Hi ,
You can build a Flow to populate the Next Activity Date into a field.  I've triggered it to run off of two process builders when a Task or Contact created or edited.

For any other queries  visit www.targetintegration.com, or e-mail us at info@targetintegration.com.

Regards,
Target Integration

created or edited.User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Russell Everett 16Russell Everett 16
Hi Nupur!

Thanks for posting this, as I am looking for a solution to provide Next Activity date as well. 

Regarding the flow above - where/how were the process builders involved?

Also - from what I have read Salesforce flows no longer have a Variable for Loops as well - would your process be revised?

Many thanks!
Russell 
Everettruss8@hotmail.com