function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
chaitanya motupalli 13chaitanya motupalli 13 

LWC-JS-An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 231636588-77329 (1450184850)

Hi I have LWC along with apex class.
I have written @wire for imperative call purposes. there is no issue in apex class by placing try catch and checked debug logs there is no error. infact apex class returning records properly. still in LWC js i getting this error.

LWC JS:
@wire(GETCARDETAILS,{idofcartype:'$childretivedid'})
    childdata({data, error}){
     if(data){
        console.log('apex data is',data);
        this.cardetailsjs = data;
      }else if(error){
        console.log('error is coming',error);
        console.log('error stringify',JSON.stringify(error));
        this.showbool=false;
        this.showToast('ERROR', error.body.message, 'error');
      }
    }

In the above code, its going directly to else part and showing an error msg on the console like like below.
Error msg on consoleplease let me know where I am missing code.

Best Answer chosen by chaitanya motupalli 13
Hi I found the root cause of it finally.

in my apex class, i used the SOQL where one of the field API name is "Geolocation__c". I used it directly instead of breaking it into two like below,
(Geolocation__latitude__s,Geolocation__longitude__s). Finally when I used these two field names in SOQL then @wire adaptor in JS is able to get the data.

@Abhishek -thanks for your help

All Answers

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Chaitanya,

Based on this  Error ID: 231636588-77329 (1450184850):-

lib.gack.GackContext: org.auraframework.util.json.JsonSerializerNotFoundException: No serializer found for class common.api.soap.wsdl.Location

I have got the above details from our server logs, If you need further information to please a log case with the salesforce support team. So that our team will look further and assist you.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Regards,
Salesforce Support.
Hi I found the root cause of it finally.

in my apex class, i used the SOQL where one of the field API name is "Geolocation__c". I used it directly instead of breaking it into two like below,
(Geolocation__latitude__s,Geolocation__longitude__s). Finally when I used these two field names in SOQL then @wire adaptor in JS is able to get the data.

@Abhishek -thanks for your help
This was selected as the best answer