function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pavan Kumar 1700Pavan Kumar 1700 

Concatenate

Hello Team  can anyone suggest me how to concatenate Particular word Like Mr or Dr in front of a field for suppose i need Dr infront of Doctor name.User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Pavan Kumar 1700
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Pavan, 

You should write a formula to achieve this. If you concatenate particular words like Mr or Dr, the formula should add a space so that it looks like a Title/Salutation
Text(Salutation) & " " & FirstName & " " & LastName
Found some examples in this thread

Let me know if this helps. If it does, please close this query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the community. Thank You!

All Answers

AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Pavan, 

You should write a formula to achieve this. If you concatenate particular words like Mr or Dr, the formula should add a space so that it looks like a Title/Salutation
Text(Salutation) & " " & FirstName & " " & LastName
Found some examples in this thread

Let me know if this helps. If it does, please close this query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the community. Thank You!

This was selected as the best answer
Daniel AnthonyDaniel Anthony
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more. I'm taking your sustenance in addition. Thanks, tratamento para alcoolismo
Pavan Kumar 1700Pavan Kumar 1700
@Anudeep Thank yoy verymuch
Childs UlloaChilds Ulloa
Thanks for this information keep sharing such informative post TellPopeyes Survey (https://www.tellpopeyes.buzz/)