function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VRKVRK 

salesforce iQinbox vs Inbox

Hi pls l can et me know if anyone have idea on below points:

1. What is the difference between Salesforce IQ Inbox & salesforce Inbox?
ii. is it Licensed or Free ?

I need basic understandings, Pls don't share google stuff ....

Thannks
VRK
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi VRK,

SalesforceIQ Inbox is a suite of mobile and desktop productivity apps that convert email inboxes into a smart CRM. ... Users can create leads, contacts, and opportunities from within their inbox, and use predictive notifications to stay up-to-date on every deal.

https://www.getapp.com/sales-software/a/salesforceiq-inbox/#:~:text=SalesforceIQ%20Inbox%20is%20a%20suite,inboxes%20into%20a%20smart%20CRM.&text=Users%20can%20create%20leads%2C%20contacts,to%2Ddate%20on%20every%20deal.

Salesforce Inbox brings together two platforms you use every day: Salesforce and email. View and work with Salesforce data, create Salesforce records, and log emails and events back to Salesforce, all directly in Inbox. SET UP INBOX. After you've purchased Salesforce Inbox licenses, get set up by using our guide below.

http://pages.mail.salesforce.com/gettingstarted/sales-cloud/salesforce-inbox/#:~:text=Inbox%20brings%20together%20two%20platforms,by%20using%20our%20guide%20below.

If you still need details you can log a case with the Salesforce support team.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Regards,
​​​​​​​Salesforce Support.
VRKVRK
Thank you Abhishek,
pls clarifiy  on License...is it required or not?

I verfied, Salesforce IQ Inbox under setup -----> Installed packages  in our Comapny Org
But , we didn't apply any license for that ?
is this means is there any free license also availble for use this app?

Thanks
VRK
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
yes, you are right.

But for clarification you can drop an email Here support@salesforceiq.com

It's a dedicated support email for all Salesforce IQ Inbox Queries.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.