function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kranthi Tamada 1Kranthi Tamada 1 

customer portal website

Hi All,

Our Customer wants to download some software from the customer portal.
But we are getting below error after entering username and password.

" This site requires browser cookie support. Your browser appears to be blocking cookies from this site. Please enable cookie support for this site and try again.
If you just enabled cookies for this site, you may have to try logging in twice for the browser to register the cookie and allow login."

I am unable to find out what exactly the issue is from Salesforce end or Browser end.
In the browser settings, I changed the status of the cookie to allow all cookies but still no luck.
Please help me to find out what exactly the issue is.

Thanks in Advance 
Regards,
Kranthi.

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kranthi,

This seem to be a browser issue.  Can you check below link and try workaround mentioned.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000351874&language=en_US&mode=1&type=1

Thanks,
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Try browser troubleshooting for the chrome browser and let me know if it helps us:

Could you try Clearing Cache, Cookies & History in chrome browser.

Clear Cache, Cookies, & History:

1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select More Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the Browser History, Download History, Cookies and other site & plug-in data, and Cached images and files.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select the beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.

Cookie setting for Google Chrome:

1. Go to the Settings from the drop-down in the top-right of the browser.
2. Scroll down and click on Advanced at the bottom.
3. Scroll down to Privacy and Security and click on the section: Content Settings.
4. Click on the section titled Cookies.
5. Confirm that Block third-party cookies are disabled.

Aside from making sure that your browser(s) are configured properly. Making sure that Adobe Flash and Java are updated, and there are no intensive background programs running. This will ensure an optimal Salesforce experience.

If these steps do not help, then you have to reach salesforce support.

You may also go through the below article for your further reference:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=PC-Browser-Troubleshooting-Configuration&language=en_US&type=1

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.