function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Adarsh G 6Adarsh G 6 

screen flows cloning

Hi,

Can we use screen flows to clone quote and quote line items? Requirement is to have a clone quote button on quote object. On clicking it should display list of quote line items. Users can select quote line items related to the quote. 

I know flows can be used in quick actios. But can we display screen containing quote line items and allow users to select it? can this be achieved through screen flows?
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Adarsh,

Yes, you can and below is one of the links I could find for such implementation that you can alter to match your use case:

>> http://www.xserpconsulting.com/2019/06/18/salesforce-lightning-clone-opportunity-with-products-using-flow/

I hope this helps and in case if this comes in handy can you please choose this as the best answer so that it can be useful to others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej
A D PA D P
Hi Adarsh,
    Have you got the Solution for above problem.

"screen flows cloning
Hi,

Can we use screen flows to clone quote and quote line items? Requirement is to have a clone quote button on quote object. On clicking it should display list of quote line items. Users can select quote line items related to the quote. 

I know flows can be used in quick actios. But can we display screen containing quote line items and allow users to select it? can this be achieved through screen flows?"

Please Guide Me for same problem. Thanks