function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sangeet kaseraSangeet kasera 

Need to create a Dynamic Fixed Footer as per page content in salesforce Lightning

I have created a custom lightning component with fixed footer content using slds-docked-form-footer, and it is working fine for 100% width page but when i am trying to reduce the page size then content goes up and footer is still fixed at bottom.
User-added image
Markup Code -
 <div class="slds-docked-form-footer">
  <lightning:button class="myBtn" variant="brand" label="Save" title="Save" onclick="{! c.save }" />
  <lightning:button class="myBtn slds-m-left_small" variant="brand" label="Cancel" title="Cancel" onclick="{! c.cancel }" />
</div>

Expected- I want that footer will fix at bottom with 100%  width when page size is 100% and page content will be scrollabe except button like below detail page standard functionality.
User-added image​​​​​​​
Best Answer chosen by Sangeet kasera
Hi Anutej,

I already tried from above gievn link but still i didn't the solution to fix footer on page, but i Found solution for that.

If you want to fix footer on page as per standard layout, we can use these standard classes
<div class="slds-docked-form-footer stickyFooter bottomfooter">
</div>

Output is looking like that-
User-added image

Regards,
Sangeet

All Answers

ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sangeet,

Can you try the css that was used in this link https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/237281/how-to-make-sticky-footer-in-lightning-community to implement sticky footer,

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.  

Thanks.
Hi Anutej,

I already tried from above gievn link but still i didn't the solution to fix footer on page, but i Found solution for that.

If you want to fix footer on page as per standard layout, we can use these standard classes
<div class="slds-docked-form-footer stickyFooter bottomfooter">
</div>

Output is looking like that-
User-added image

Regards,
Sangeet
This was selected as the best answer