function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dnash Bdnash B 

how to monitoring org and trigger customised alert

Hi team, 
My team moving towards org base development model from change set approach. Hence we like to implement few things which mentioned below. 

1. Inbound change set has been removed between org but few of them have access they might change it and trigger again inbound change set. So here, I like to trigger email to me when there is any direct inbound change set deployment happen in my org by any user. So that i can check with user. 

2.we know by using audit trial we can see who done what change, but my difficulty here is there are few user who is out of team also using the production environment. I can ignore them no issues. but, if there is any change happen in prod by specific set of people (my team), then I need to trigger email to take action from my end. 

3. Do you think splunk or any other tool help here to trigger alert as i stated above by integrating with salesforce ? I prefer open source or plugin primarly, if not commercial version can be considered. 

4. What is the best practise for slaesforce environment when it comes into user access managment ? for example :  To whom we can give sys admin access ? what is KPI we can set this access managment and how to track same ? etc 

ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings!

I don't think there is any way to get email notifications whenever the user deploys the changesets other than receiving the email notifications on the upload of changesets into the org.

Here,the only possible way is to check the audit trail to check the changes made by the user with the action.

Related Idea:https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=087300000007SW3AAM

Kindly mark it as best answer if it helps so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri