+ Start a Discussion
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC 

About Spinner

I am using lightning-spinner and normally we get the DOT as spinner. 

But my requirement is, i need to have my TEXT to loaded instead of the DOTs untill my data loaded on the page. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

RituSharmaRituSharma
You will need to create your a custom component for this.
mark jones 123mark jones 123
In this blog, we will introduce you to Avast Cleanup activation code 18 digits. Before using any software, we need to know about the software and its features. Therefore, we will first give information about Avast Cleanup and its features. So, after evaluating the benefits and your requirement, you could finally install and activate it with our avast cleanup premium activation code 2019 (https://freelicensekeys.com/avast-cleanup-activation-code/).
Mohamed IthrisMohamed Ithris
Hi Ravi,
Not sure to possible to Remove the DOT rounded - But we can able to add the Text under the Spinners.

LWC CSS : 
.spins::after
{
position: absolute;
content: 'Fetching Fields of the Object......';
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
top: calc(50% + 3em);
font-weight: bold;
}

HTML : 
<template if:true={showLoadingSpinner}> <lightning-spinner class="spins" size="medium"></lightning-spinner> </template>

Thanks
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC

Hi Mohamed,

I have got the solution in the same way, but my requirement is as below (referring to the below screen shot)
User-added image
1. The BLACK rectangle is my LWC Component

2. The RED rectangle is my LWC as child Component (this component has complete dynamic text content)  - i need the customize spinner with custom text

3. The GREEN rectangle is my LWC as child Component - i need the customize spinner with custom text

Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi