function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Muthouazhagi DhanapalMuthouazhagi Dhanapal 

Salesforce integration - Please help

Hi , My requirement is that standard "Accounts" records need to be maintained in Salesforce as well as my remote backend. When the account record is created in a remote backend, it has to be created in Salesforce too. Similarly, if an account is created in Salesforce, it has to be communicated with the remote backend. Any update or delete performed in either Salesforce / Remote backend should be respectively communicated so that both Salesforce accounts and remote backend accounts are always in sync with each other.

I want to choose an integration pattern that can gracefully handle this requirement. Since the data has to always be in sync with each other, I chose to go with Salesforce connect by creating a custom Apex adapter as it pulls the data in real-time. But I am not sure if it could be done for the standard Accounts object and whether any Account record created in Salesforce will also be communicated with my backend. 

Please suggest me a good integration pattern for me, it would be very helpful for me.
RituSharmaRituSharma
Irrespective of whatever integration pattern you choose, how you will handle the scenario if one account is modified in both the systems at the same time. Ideally, there should be only one source of truth.