function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Laura GilLaura Gil 

Field Service permission set licenses

Hi all,

I was at the Field Service Office Hours a week ago. I asked there which are the most important permission sets / permission set licenses to use in Field Service and which are the optional ones. Unfortuantely the answer in the Office Hours was not too convincent for my understanding. It actually didn't respond to my question.

Are there here Field Service Implementation Consultants who can give me here some guidance?. Which are best practices in order to choose the right permission sets / permission set licenses, which ones are optional and why?.

I would appreciate some guidance here but from your experience and not from Salesforce links.
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Laura,

Greetings!

I would request you to go through the below link for all the permissions related to Field Service and how they can be used.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=fs_perm_set_licenses.htm&type=5

Kindly mark it as best answer if it helps so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Laura GilLaura Gil
Hi Shirisha,

I had already checked the link you posted. I can not mark your answer as best as you only posted a link, but I need someone with experience in the topic, for example in Field Service projects.