function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Paul TierneyPaul Tierney 

Need some consultant advice for initial data import and org structure

Hey guys,

I am in charge of implementing salesforce into a service related contracting company. We are transitioning from Verizon connect, and QuickBooks (both are used as as "CRMs" currently).

I'm looking for a bit of help thinking about, and setting up the initial data import, and a little guidance setting up the service apps to make things easy for the service reps to use the platform.

I've made good progress on my own, but I want to make sure I get it right. As I nead the end of the data cleaning phase, it makes snese to reach out for help at this point.

Is anyone interested in helping me think about/implement this?

Thanks all.
Best Answer chosen by Paul Tierney
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Paul,

Please mark this as the best answer so that I can close the query and keep our community clean.

Thanks in Advance.

All Answers

Please be advised that this community is focused on Salesforce technical discussions where the forums and participants are geared toward programming troubleshooting and support. 

Don't Post this kind of emails on this Site.

Regards,
Salesforce Support.
Rejith VarmaRejith Varma
Dear Paul,

Please let me know and I can try to understand your business scenario and see if I can help you. 2 heads are better than one, anyday. My email is rejithvarma@gmail.com

best regards
Rejith
Paul TierneyPaul Tierney
@Abhishek: Sorry about that, new here. Thanks.

@Rejith: Thanks for the offer, sending email now.
Paul,

Please mark this as the best answer so that I can close the query and keep our community clean.

Thanks in Advance.
This was selected as the best answer
nokev veriynokev veriy
thanks for sharing.If you glance at your smartphone or digital timer and notice 1111. You can tell that your Angels want to gain your attention. 
visit here : 1111 Angel Number