function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Reachdesk DemoReachdesk Demo 

Package download error - what is happening

Hello, I have created a package for clients to download. It contains campaigns with influence opportunities reports. Clients are receiving this error:

1. (ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Closed_Opps) ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available
ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Closed_Opps: ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available
2. (ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Open_Opps) ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available
ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Open_Opps: ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available

I thought it was because they didn't have campaign influence turned on in their instance, but they do. What else could it be?
Best Answer chosen by Reachdesk Demo
RituSharmaRituSharma
There are 2 types of campaign influence in Salesforce: "Campaign Influence" and "Customizable Campaign Influence".

When you "Enable Campaign Influence" through the setup menu you are only enabling "Campaign Influence". To resolve this error, you'll need to enable "Customizable Campaign Influence". To do this you will add the "CRM User" (aka "Sales User") Permission Set License Assignment to the user that is doing the deployments. You will then need to add the "CampaignInfluenceAccess" Permission Set to that user as well. 

See this URL -> https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/150219/how-can-i-resolve-deployment-error-error-invalid-fieldopportunity-name-in-re

All Answers

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

These errors are causing by the Manage package which we don't have control over.

With the above error's I would suggest you reach the salesforce standard team So that they will check in their internal logs and assist you.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
RituSharmaRituSharma
There are 2 types of campaign influence in Salesforce: "Campaign Influence" and "Customizable Campaign Influence".

When you "Enable Campaign Influence" through the setup menu you are only enabling "Campaign Influence". To resolve this error, you'll need to enable "Customizable Campaign Influence". To do this you will add the "CRM User" (aka "Sales User") Permission Set License Assignment to the user that is doing the deployments. You will then need to add the "CampaignInfluenceAccess" Permission Set to that user as well. 

See this URL -> https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/150219/how-can-i-resolve-deployment-error-error-invalid-fieldopportunity-name-in-re
This was selected as the best answer
Reachdesk DemoReachdesk Demo
You are great, thanks Ritu!