function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Christos KolonisChristos Kolonis 

How to resolve attachments issue in lightning communities

Hello, 

I have a custom object which i also exposed it to community. The view of this object is a visualforce. In its related list there are attachments which as an administrator i can view but as a partner i cannot. I get the error: 

Looks like there's a problem.
This record isn't supported. See your administrator for help.

How can i give the access to my partner user? 

Thank you!
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
The issue occurs when the feed detail page has not been defined in the community and typically happens when the community was built with the 'Build Your Own' template. Create a feed detail page by following the below steps and it should resolve the issue.

a) Navigate to Setup
b) Type in All Communities in the Quick Find search
c) Navigate to Builder of the affected community 
d) Create a New Page >> Select (Standard) >>Select Feed Detail. 
c) Save

For further reference check this Offical article too,

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000318811&type=1&mode=1

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
Christos KolonisChristos Kolonis
I have read this article, still cannot get it done. When create a new Page and select standard i cannot choose Feed detail. I searched for that page and already exists. When open it it says:

This component has no data
We can't load the Feed Posts & Comments component because it's not supported by any data. Once you add data, reload Experience Builder to see your component.

As i have mentioned as an admin i can see the page but as a partner user i cannot.
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Then please reach out to Salesforce support team.