function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Raphael BendenounRaphael Bendenoun 

Disactivate Activities as read only on lead and campaign object

Hi Friends,
For some reason, my Activities on the lead and campaign Object are only read-only on specific Record ID 

For example for my campaign, I have three different record ID, let say A, B, C and only B have the ability the other have the Activitiy component as Read Only 

Any idea on how to enable for each Record ID ? 

User-added imageAs you can see in the picture, User were able to do it before.. 
But for some reason it stoped working .. 

AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Raphael - This is related to sharing

Record-level security (Sharing) lets you give users access to some object records, but not others. Every record is owned by a user or a queue. The owner has full access to the record. In a hierarchy, users higher in the hierarchy always have the same access to users below them in the hierarchy. This access applies to records owned by users and records shared with them.

I suggest reviewing the Record-Level Security (Sharing) section in the documentation and verify the access 

You can also run the following query to verify the current access for a user. See UserRecordAccess

SELECT RecordId, HasReadAccess, HasTransferAccess, MaxAccessLevel
     FROM UserRecordAccess
     WHERE UserId = [single ID]
     AND RecordId = [single ID]      //or Record IN [list of IDs]

If you find this information helpful, please mark this answer as Best. It may help others in the community. Thank You!