function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Christos KolonisChristos Kolonis 

How to prevent custom button URL to open in new tab in lightning Communities

Hello,

I have a custom button which is type of URL. My URL is directing to a visualforce page. The behavior i chose is: Display in existing window without sidebar or header. However, still in my community page, it redirects me to another tab. Can i prevent this of happening? I need it in the same page.

Thank you.
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
I somehow believe that this issue is related to https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000jkrUQAQ
Baya AdamBaya Adam
Academic Master is a US based writing company that provides thousands of free essays to the students all over the World. If you want your essay written by a highly professional writers, then you are in a right place. We have hundreds of highly skilled writers working 24/7 to provide quality  essay writing services  to the students all over the World.

Baya AdamBaya Adam
My Articles is a writer’s community where writers can share their stories all over the world. Signup and share your stories to all over the world. Follow your favorite writers, create groups, forums, chat, and much much more!

Komal MakodeKomal Makode
Hi Christos,

I'm also facing the same issue. Did you find the solution to open the VF page in same tab via URL button? Also, would be great if can share the URL formulated in the button for VF Page redirection.

Thanks,
Komal
Komal MakodeKomal Makode
Hi Christos,

I'm also facing the same issue. Did you find the solution to open the VF page in same tab via URL button? Also, would be great if can share the URL formulated in the button for VF Page redirection.

Thanks,
Komal