function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
degmodegmo 

Build a form using a flow

Hi,
I have custom object called 'question' where a SF user maintains a list of questions that he/she will ask when dealing with a customer.  They are constantly adding more questions and there is a flag that indicates whether a question is active or not.  There is a second custom object called 'answer' that is a junction object between 'Account' and 'Question'.  
The requirement is that when the user is talking to the customer, he/she needs to answer as many of the active questions as possible.  The user should be presented with the list of unanswered questions when clicking on a button 'answer questions' that will be placed on the account page.

The client wants this implemented via declarative tool.  I was thinking about using a flow but not sure if it's possible to display a list of unanswered questions in a flow, collect the answers, and save the answer associated to each question.  Is this feasible via a flow?
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings!

I don't think it is that easy with the flow since you are trying to display the list of questions and collect answers but you can acheive this with the Visualforce page to display and accept the answers.

Kindly mark it as best answer if it helps so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri