function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Thomas ForseThomas Forse 

How to bind multiple picklist values within a custom query in SF Einstein

Hi Community,

I seem to be running into issues when trying to bind more than one picklist value in a selection. I've checked some of the forums and documentation and can't seem to find a solution for this. This is probably something simple with syntax that I'm hoping someone can help with.

We have these Forecast Categories that are similar to sales stages. They are in a picklist and only a single value (Development, Upside, Committed, Booked, Lost) can be selected per record. I can get a binding to work when one value is selected but am unable to get it to select two or more.

Custom query syntax when setting up the toggle widget. I believe the issue is with the syntax here but am not sure.

So far I've tried 'Bookings,Development', 'Bookings","Development', "Bookings","Development" and ["Bookings","Development"]. None of these combinations have worked. The chart returns 'no results found' when any toggle except Committed is selected.

User-added image

Compact view syntax that I'm using to place into the bar graphy widget. I've tried asobject and asstring and neither work.

User-added imageAny guidance here is appreciated!
James Roberts 32James Roberts 32
Hi Thomas - did you ever get a solution for this? Thanks,