function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sushanth Shetty 13Sushanth Shetty 13 

Retrieve Tab settings for 'Badges', 'Badges Received' tabs in .profile file using Package.xml

Hi Guys,

While I was trying to deploy tabs settings for certain profiles to higher org using manual deployment process, I was able to retrieve data for standard/ custom tab visibility in .profile file using package.xml.
Please find the sample code snippet below:
<types>
        <members>standard-Account</members>
        <members>standard-AccountBrand</members>
        <name>CustomTab</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>Admin</members>
        <name>Profile</name>
    </types>

I was unable to pull the tab visibility data for certain tabs like 'Badges', 'Badges received' etc in the .profile file.
I did try using the below code in the package file but it did not work. Salesforce was not able to recognize this tab as per the error received from workbench.
<members>Badges</members>

Could you guys help me out here in fiinding the exact name for retrieveing such standard tabs?

Thanks in Advance!!
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sushanth,

Currently, this feature is not supported,  Badges can’t be transferred from a sandbox organization to a production organization.

User-added image

Check using the workbench.
/services/data/v50.0/tabs
Check below reference for more details

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=badge_creating.htm&type=5

Hope above information was helpful.

Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks,
Sushanth Shetty 13Sushanth Shetty 13
Hi Vinay. Thanks for responding.
I am trying to just move the tab settings on profile level for these standard tabs like badge tab etc. I am not trying to move any badges related data. The post you mentioned is actually talking about moving badges related data i.e the records.
​​​​​​