function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vamsi k 20vamsi k 20 

Navigating to Details page on creation of record in related list

We have related list on details page, let say Object B is a related list on Object A. Clicking on "New" (standard button) on related list Object B, show modal pop up, after filling all the values in the fields and clicking on "Save" button is redirecting to newly created record page. Where users raised a concern stating this is not earlier behavior that is after saving the related list record it used to stay on the record details page of Object A.
I have cross checked in my local sandbox and what they have said is true; where as in higher environment users are getting navigated to newly created related list record details page.
I am unable to figure out this weird behavior, as it is same standard button ("New") but functionality is different. Is this issue happening due to some setting which we can alter or any other issue?
Thanks in advance.
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Vamsi,

>> https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=0873A000000PWl9QAG

I was able to find the above idea that seems to be related to a similar use case.

You can upvote it so that it may be considered in the future if it reaches the necessary threshold votes.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.  

Thanks.