function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brian NolauBrian Nolau 

When I create a new User for Salesforce trial and set a password the next time I login it doesn't work. It works if I reset the password but then it won't let me login a second time

When I create a new User for Salesforce trial and set a password the next time I login it doesn't work. It works if I reset the password but then it won't let me login a second time. I go to the right link to login and enter the right username and password but the account won't login and says "Please check your username and password. If you still can't log in, contact your Salesforce administrator."
Best Answer chosen by Brian Nolau
Brian NolauBrian Nolau
Answer: When I assign a Custom Made Profile from Setup - Users - Profile to the New User made by going to Setup - Users - Users - New, then the new User is allowed to login. It's weird the Standard User is assigned to the New User the New User is unable to login , but when I assign a Cloned Profile based on Standard User, then the New User is able to login. Please fix. Huge problem. 

All Answers

Brian NolauBrian Nolau
Answer: When I assign a Custom Made Profile from Setup - Users - Profile to the New User made by going to Setup - Users - Users - New, then the new User is allowed to login. It's weird the Standard User is assigned to the New User the New User is unable to login , but when I assign a Cloned Profile based on Standard User, then the New User is able to login. Please fix. Huge problem. 
This was selected as the best answer
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Brain,

If your issue is resolved please mark it as the best answer so that we can keep our community clean.

Regards,
Salesforce support.