function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brian NolauBrian Nolau 

Why can't I use a Lookup in a formula based on a picklist? I want to have two custom fields. I want the first custom field to be a Lookup but built with a formula based on another custom field with a picklist. I want the lookup to change basedon picklist

Why can't I use a Lookup in a formula based on a picklist? I want to have two custom fields. I want the first custom field to be a Lookup but built with a formula based on another custom field with a picklist. I want the lookup to change based on Picklist value. I obviously can't just manually use a Case Function with an IsPickVal function because IsPickVal returns a Boolean value that only works with Checkboxes which isn't compatible with a Case Function in which I want to return a Text Value. 
Brian NolauBrian Nolau
obviously i can rearrange the page layouts and assign custom page layouts to particular users, but not being able to use a Lookup in a formula is an oversight
ish maseish mase

Can we connect it with dynamic website? I'm working on Job posting project that hosted on WordPress. I want to use the saleforce service for my website (https://benchmarkrecruitment.ie).