function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Belinda J. DavidsonBelinda J. Davidson 

Need help in project ideas - where i do implement following functionalities

Hi evryone
Hello all, i might wish to know some real-world scenarios or dummy project ideas where i can build my portfolio. I even have created a developer org to make below functionalities. Any help regarding the project ideas are going to be appreciated to make this functionalities in an org. e.g what sort of workflow, tasks to be created within the projects.
Create a Welcome Message on the house page and/or sidebar. for every of the Objects: Account, Contact, Opportunity:
Create two new fields: of the 6 fields (in total) you create one must be a lookup relationship, one must be a picklist with multiple values, and one must be a text field
Set up your Page Layouts in an intuitive manner.

2. Create a validation rule on one or more of your custom text fields to make sure the worth entered meets certain criteria
3. Create a workflow to update a field, supported information entered into another field.
4. Create ten (10) opportunities (lost, won, or open), three (3) account and three (3) contact record using your browser or API
5. Create two tasks under any contact, one (1) open and one (1) complete task. (To understand the difference between those task)
6. Create a Report of Opportunities which shows EXPECTED revenue by stage with a Funnel Chart.
I have website on jthwatsapp (https://freeappdownloadhub.com/jtwhatsapp-apk/) . Here u can find latest versions of apk