function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sean RockSean Rock 

Error on Generate Enterprise wsdl

I'm getting a large page with a repeating error message:

Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName

Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to correct it? I've had a colleague try on a developer account and it worked. Another colleague tried on a developer account and got this same error. 

Thanks.

ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sean,

Greetings!

Seems like you are using Firefox browser to generate the wsdl.So,I would suggest you to try by using any another browser to generate the wsdl.

Kindly mark it as best answer if it helps so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Sean RockSean Rock
I'm using Chrome.
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sean,

You would need System Admin profile to generate WSDL.  If you are using custom profile check if 'Modify All Data' is enabled on profile.

Thanks,
Al BeAl Be
I have "Modify all data" and geting this error in chrome :(
Daniel BoiceDaniel Boice
I'm getting this error-filled response when I generate Enterprise WSDL files as well in edge and chrome with admin profile with view all data.  Has anyone else had a solution to this?  After searching through the communities and web, I then tried contacting help with a ticket and they just auto referred me back to the community.  It happens with every playground org I've tried with multiple browsers.

Daniel BoiceDaniel Boice
I've also tried changing all the package versions, no luck
John Wu 2John Wu 2
I'm running into this as well.