function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kunal Purohit 4Kunal Purohit 4 

Unable to find the column of summary field for a!0721O000005imeP

Hello All,
I am trying to retrieve dashboard components in Workbench. But it shows error: Unable to find the column of summary field for !0721O000005imeP

User-added image

Please Suggest.
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kunal, 

I have seen similar issues in the past. It appears that you are using a deleted field in one or more reports or dashboards.

The error you specified points to a bad (deleted) field being referenced in one or more reports or dashboards that you have in your managed package. The resolution is to remove the reference, or the dashboard itself.

Please try to review the package's dashboards. The solution is to either remove the references from the dashboards or remove the dashboard from package.

Let me know if this helps. If it does, please mark this answer as Best so that it may help others in the community. Thank You!

Anudeep
Ken SKen S
@Anudeep Could you please provide more helpful troubleshooting information, i.e. how do you locate the report/object/field that is throwing this error if you don't already know?  The example above assumes the OP already knows the source of the error, but when downloading Reports/Dashboards in VS Code, I am thrown a similar error with no clue as to where it exists:

Unable to find the column of summary field for s!00N3h00000IUe3T

The 00N prefix is apparently FieldDefinition (CustomFieldDefinition). But if you try to query that, you get an error, e.g.:

SELECT Id FROM FieldDefinition WHERE Id = '00N3h00000IUe3T'

>> MALFORMED_QUERY: FieldDefinition: a filter on a reified column is required [EntityDefinitionId,DurableId]

You must add an 'EntityDefinition.QualifiedApiName' qualifer, like so:

SELECT Id,DeveloperName FROM FieldDefinition WHERE Id = '00N3h00000IUe3T' AND EntityDefinition.QualifiedApiName = 'Contact'

>> Sorry, no records returned.

...but that results in no results, because it's not the correct object (I tried Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity).

How can I determine what is the correct EntityDefinition.QualifiedApiName object to query to find out what Report/Dashboard the deleted field or value is on (I suspect it's a picklist value)?