function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VINODKUMAR REDDY KALUVAVINODKUMAR REDDY KALUVA 

can we hide converted currency display for particular field

I created one custom field and it is in standard layout The requirement is the record currency USD and our org currrency is EUR 

User wants to see only USD but it's showing EUR converted also can we hide that EUR conversion(I want to hide it for this particular field) with you customization ?????
User-added image

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
If your calculated currency field is a required field then you can hide it but the problem you will not be able to create a new record for that particular object. If the field you are trying to hide is not a required field then you remove the field from the page layout.

For further reference check this,
https://trailblazers.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000D9paAAC

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.

I can't remove that field from page layout, that should be there for User but user don't want to see EUR currency due to maybe some confusions.

I Just want only to hide EUR value showing not the field hiding. 

I haven't tried that scenario yet Vinod.

Sorry. In the above question I made mistake.

I know it can be done with customizations but Actually my question is all about to know" WITH OUT CUSTOMIZATION"

Without customization, it can't be done, Vinod.

I have tried that but it will not work.

You can raise an Idea for it, Based on the votes it will be implemented in the future.

sfdc1.3890582999007844E12sfdc1.3890582999007844E12
You should be able to disable 'Parenthetical Currency Conversion' in setup. This does remove exactly what you are refering to but there may be other downsides that I am unaware of. 
Venkataprabhakar kummithaVenkataprabhakar kummitha
Hi VINODKUMAR REDDY KALUVA,
Do you have a solution for this scenario 
Jin JhonJin Jhon

Thanks every body to set me things. and this is one of the major reason that i love to be here through which one will get a healthy information (https://www.webpakistani.com/). thanks everybody who contribue in this matter. 
Arun Kumar 1141Arun Kumar 1141
Yes, it is possible to hide the EUR conversion for this particular field. Here are a few options to achieve this:

- Override the standard layout: You can create a custom page layout and remove the currency conversion field from the layout for the particular field. Then assign the custom layout to the user's profile or record type.

- Create a formula field: You can create a formula field that displays the custom field value in USD and add this formula field to the layout instead of the standard field. This will ensure that only the USD value is displayed to the user.

- Use Visualforce/Aura Components: You can create a custom Visualforce or Aura component that displays only the custom field value in USD and use it in the page layout instead of the standard field. This will require some development skills.

Note: Hiding the currency conversion field may not be a good idea in some cases as it can affect the accuracy of the data. It is recommended to discuss this with your stakeholders before implementing any customization.

Please mark it as best answer if it will help you.
Thanks
latver ptixlatver ptix
Yes, it is possible to hide the converted currency display for a particular field. This can be achieved through various methods, such as using CSS to hide the specific element or modifying the code responsible for displaying the converted currency. By implementing these techniques, you can customize the visibility of the currency conversion based on your specific requirements.
As an example, let's consider glassestools.com (https://www.glassestools.com/products/oakley-nose-pads-replacement-oakley-nose-pads-for-sunglasses), a website that offers a range of eyewear products and tools. On their platform, they may provide a currency conversion feature for users to view prices in different currencies. However, they may choose to hide the converted currency display for certain fields, such as promotional offers or limited-time discounts, to maintain consistency in pricing or to prioritize specific marketing strategies. By tailoring the visibility of the converted currency display, glassestools.com can effectively manage their pricing presentation and provide a seamless user experience for their customers.
sobin flexsobin flex
Yes, it is possible to hide the converted currency display for a particular field and add a sound effect to the text words in the answer. This can be achieved through programming or web development techniques. By manipulating the CSS or JavaScript code, you can hide the currency display element for the desired field, ensuring that it remains hidden from the user's view. Additionally, by incorporating sound of text (https://soundsoftext.com/sound-of-text/) the answer, you can create an auditory experience for the user, enhancing their interaction with the content. These features can be implemented to provide a customized and engaging user experience.