function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VijayNiVijayNi 

how does salesforce stores the data in production and how to view if the error occurs

Hi Team,

I would like to know  where does the data is stored in salesforce for a production environment whenever we create a new record say 1M record  and how to view the data from backend is it through developer console if its stored in salesforce.

An example say user is trying to fetch a records which are getting retrived by a SOQL query in an apextrigger .
how to find out if there are any perfomance issues or we can fine tune the query and where to see the query plan.

Thanks,
Vijay.
Best Answer chosen by VijayNi
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Vijay,

There are many places but clear view check this,

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=overview_storage.htm&type=5

You have to set debug logs to know about Error's.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.

All Answers

Vijay,

There are many places but clear view check this,

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=overview_storage.htm&type=5

You have to set debug logs to know about Error's.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
This was selected as the best answer
VijayNiVijayNi
Hi Abhishek,

Thanks  i have gone through the document but what if i want to see the log when the issue is happening in production  when i set the debug log when a user say some perfomance issues how to view it can i view it same from sandbox environment  or do we need to view it from the developer console of the same production environment .

Thanks
If some user says performance issue in production, Then you have to set debug to that user and check for the whole day.

Or you can check in the Developer console too.