function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrew  RussoAndrew Russo 

Refresh LWC when Tab in Lightning Service Console is refreshed

Hi,

I am using a pakcage that has a lwc that is used on the record page of cases. There is a flow on the same page that is used to assign perms for that lwc. Once the flow runs i am able to trigger the console tab to refresh that does cuase the fields and related lists to update however the lwc does not reload. The lwc is a managed package. is it possible for me to create a lwc and embed the existing managed one in it? This way i could add some kind of code in the new one that will trigger the lwc to reload when the conbsole tab is refreshed.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appeciated. 
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_console.meta/api_console/sforce_api_console_lightning_refreshTab.htm

Code is here try it.

If it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
I got that part. i am able to refresh the tab when the flow completes on the page. However the when the tab refreshes the managed lwc does not reload. so far the only way to update it is to refresh the entire chrome tab which isnt ideal by any means. im just starting to dabble with lwc and dev stuff so i am for sure a beginer in this area.  i need to come up with a way to listen for when the tab refreshes and when it does then reload the lwc.   (or atleast thats my current idea of how to tackle this issue)
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/274378/refresh-lwc-component-on-record-save

Try this for a way
Ok. looks like this might help. Do you have any knowlege on how to create a lwc with another one embeded in it. I really dont want to "change" anything i am more so looking to just wrap it in another lwc so on the screen i would use the new one on the lightning flexi page.