function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alex Christensen 1Alex Christensen 1 

Declarative Rollup Issue

I am trying to Migrate a rollup from the free edition for RollupHelper to Declarative Lookup Rollup Summaries. The purpose of the rollup is to total the totalprice of specific products associated with the opportunity. But I keep encountering the following error. 

Error:
Relationship Criteria: Relationship Criteria 'CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"Unify") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"Ext Camera") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"WT") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"CellCam") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"WXP") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"W450") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"W461") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"W460") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"W410") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"WXL") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"Camera") AND opportunity.iswon = TRUE AND NOT(CONTAINS( Opportunity.Name,"CG Internal Marketing/R&D EVO Devices") AND NOT(CONTAINS( Opportunity.Name,"Conga") AND NOT(CONTAINS( Opportunity.Name,"Demo") AND NOT(CONTAINS( Opportunity.Name,"Return") AND NOT(CONTAINS( Opportunity.Name,"Credit") AND ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type = "New Business") AND opportunity.closedate >= 2020-01-01' is not valid, see SOQL documentation http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/soql_sosl/Content/sforce_api_calls_soql_select_conditionexpression.htm, error is 'unexpected token: ',''

The formula I am using is as follows:
CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"Unify") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"Ext Camera") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"WT") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"CellCam") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"WXP") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"W450") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"W461") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"W460") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"W410") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"WXL") OR CONTAINS( Product2.ProductCode ,"Camera") AND opportunity.iswon = TRUE AND NOT(CONTAINS( Opportunity.Name,"CG Internal Marketing/R&D EVO Devices") AND NOT(CONTAINS( Opportunity.Name,"Conga") AND NOT(CONTAINS( Opportunity.Name,"Demo") AND NOT(CONTAINS( Opportunity.Name,"Return") AND NOT(CONTAINS( Opportunity.Name,"Credit") AND ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type = "New Business") AND opportunity.closedate >= 2020-01-01))))

User-added image

This was the original rollup on rollup helper
User-added imageThis was the original Rollup from rollup helper. 
Kinchang KinchangKinchang Kinchang
I Understand This Blog Very Easily. Thanks To Admin For Sharing This Info. My Issue is resolve.
Regards: (https://whatsappinstalling.com/fmwhatsapp-apk-download/)