function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sagar077sagar077 

Hi Everyone, ​​​​​​​I am getting this error while saving quote in the production org. plz, help me with it. What changes i have to do? Thanks In advance​​​​​​

Hi Everyone,

I am getting this error while saving quote in the production org. plz, help me with it. What changes i have to do?

Thanks In advance​​​​​​User-added image
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sagar,

As the error states there is an issue with the update element in the Flow, you need to check that the flow update element doesn't reach the soql 101 error.

Additionally, you can check this link: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000BgC6QAK

For quick reference you can see the below answer:

The "context" in the case of a Flow is the Flow's transaction.  From the Visual Workflow Guide (don't worry - I'll unravel it afterward):

Each flow interview runs in the context of a transaction. A transaction represents a set of operations that are executed as a single unit.  For example, a transaction can execute Apex triggers and escalation rules in addition to a flow interview. If one interview in a transaction fails, all the interviews in the transaction are rolled back, as well as anything else the transaction did. The transaction doesn’t retry any of the operations—including the flow interview.

The flow's transaction starts at the least when the flow starts, though it might actually start with whatever called the flow - Process, Trigger, VF Page, etc.  That could be important if one Process calls several Flows, for example, but I don't know if it applies to your situation.

The transaction ends when the flow ends, or (as with the multi-Flow Process example above) when its caller ends.  EXCEPT... if your Flow contains a Screen or a Wait element, then the transaction will end at that element, and a new transaction (with refreshed governor limits) will start when the Flow moves on from that element.  In fact, the VWF Guide explicitly states:

If you think that a flow’s interview is likely to hit governor limits within its transaction, consider adding a Wait element or a Screen element.

So I think that is your solution - either keep count of the number of operations or look for likely places where you could overflow limits, and either drop a Wait element (for an Autolaunched Flow) or a Screen element (for manually launched Flows).  How you do that... well, that's another question.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.  

Thanks.
sagar077sagar077
Hello Anutej,

Thanks for your help.
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Glad to help, can you mark the above as the best answer so that it can be useful to others in the future.