function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anthony SerinaAnthony Serina 

Custom Button Lightning Issue (Blank background)

I created a custom button in lightning to create a new opportunity.  The functionality is working correctly, but the background which is normally the account record is blank.  Any idea what is going on? 

Code for button
/lightning/o/Opportunity/new?defaultFieldValues=Single_Sign_On_Provider__c={!Account.Single_Sign_On_Provider__c},MDM_System__c={!Account.MDM_System__c},Ticketing_System__c={!Account.Ticketing_System__c}

Blank Background
User-added image

Standard button Example (notice account record in background)User-added image
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anthony,

Can you check if you are getting any errors in the developer console and also can you once confirm if you are clicking the button after the account record?

Thanks.
Anthony SerinaAnthony Serina
Hi ANUTEJ,

Yes, no errors in the devloper console and I am clicking the button on the opporutnity related list on the account record.  

Thanks
Krish AnnangiKrish Annangi
Hi Anthony,
Try below. It worked for me

/lightning/o/Opportunity/new?defaultFieldValues=Single_Sign_On_Provider__c={!Account.Single_Sign_On_Provider__c},MDM_System__c={!Account.MDM_System__c},Ticketing_System__c={!Account.Ticketing_System__c}&backgroundContext=%2Flightning%2Fr%2FOpportunity%2F{!Opportunity.Id}%2Fview

Original thread -> https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9062I000000XqtCQAS
Thanks