function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Laura GilLaura Gil 

Are there here users using the Satrang Mass File Download tool?

Hi all,

is anybody here using the Strang Mass Field Download tool and encountered some limitations in the tool?.

Is the price still the current one?: 10$ per user per month?.

I am afraid they will take out the tool from the market and then users who purchased it won't be able to use the tool anymore. That is my fear.
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please be advised that this community is focused on Salesforce technical discussions where the forums and participants are geared toward programming troubleshooting and support. 

Don't Post any kind of promotional emails on this Site. Otherwise, we have to block your access to this site.

Please close the thread by selected as Best Answer so that we can keep our community clean
​​​​​​​

Regards,
Salesforce Support.
Laura GilLaura Gil
Hi Abhishek, I am not making promotion of products otherwise I would have posted "people, use this product". If you are the only one who is the Admin of this Community and you post such a comment about me, you are going in the wrong way.
I won't delete the post. You can do it if you want to. You have to be more careful in your comments and read carefully what posters have sent.

Sorry, but I can not say "yes you are right" for everything when I know I am not wrong.
Laura GilLaura Gil
Talking about posting promotional emails. Have you then seen the post of the user shikshak in my thread?:

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9062I000000IXYtQAO

Abhishek, be fair with your comments. You said I am posting promotional emails. But I don't see you advised the user shikshak about that. This doesn't give me trust in you as Admin.