function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jun KawashimaJun Kawashima 

playground login issue

Dear PG administrators

I am going to conduct some trailhead activities.
Recentrly, I had MFA activities on my PG, then logout.
However, I cannot connect/run on my PG based due to forgot my login id/passwd combination for my PG.
I also try to reset passwd, but I forgot QA's combination.

Could someone help/reset my passwd to enter into my PG.

PG URL:https://empathetic-fox-qhrzqt-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/

If needs, I also provide more information.

With best regards,

// Jun
Best Answer chosen by Jun Kawashima
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jun, 

Please raise a case with the Trailhead support team. They will reset the password from the backend.

Use the following link to raise a case

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?support=article&article=Online-Proctoring-Completing-Your-Exam-Remotely#cfPanel

Let me know if this helps, if it does, please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you

All Answers

AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jun, 

Please raise a case with the Trailhead support team. They will reset the password from the backend.

Use the following link to raise a case

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?support=article&article=Online-Proctoring-Completing-Your-Exam-Remotely#cfPanel

Let me know if this helps, if it does, please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
This was selected as the best answer
madhav sharma 1madhav sharma 1
Everything You Need to Know About Accounting Software

What is accounting software?
Accounting software is a critical application that enables an organization to record money flow for internal and external review and audit. It is the primary tool for assessing the financial health of an organization and for meeting legal compliance through tools such as ledgers, accounts payable and receivable, purchase orders, stock management, and billing.
Good accounting program (https://www.qne.com.my/5-tips-for-selecting-the-best-accounting-program-malaysia/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) software is a must for entrepreneurs who want to lead their business to success. Not only should you be able to present a quick summary or detailed presentation of profit and loss, along with your other financial transactions, but you must also keep it in compliance with the legal requirements of the specific region or country where your business operates.
In addition to addressing evolving legalities, your choice of accounting program Malaysia (https://www.qne.com.my/5-tips-for-selecting-the-best-accounting-program-malaysia/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) should allow you to automate labor-intensive accounting tasks, speed up tax preparation, and reduce the risk of human error in the workplace. In this article, our software experts present a complete definition of accounting software, explain how accounting software could help you run your business, and provide you with a list of candidate applications to help you acquire your ideal system.
Why Use Accounting Software?
We discussed what accounting software is, but what are its main benefits? Why use accounting software? The tool, with its detailed financial information, shows you where to cut costs and boost productivity. With a proper system in hand, companies automate best accounting program (https://www.qne.com.my/5-tips-for-selecting-the-best-accounting-program-malaysia/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) tasks and write tax-friendly, timely reports. Still, the most important thing is that they can forecast expenses and develop a smarter investment strategy with this system.
These are the key benefits of accounting software:
Simplification. Accounting systems put control of finances in the hands of a non-accounting public, designed to give meaning to numbers while performing automated calculations. With little to no training, the business owner can complete all accounting operations and meet legal standards from a desktop or mobile device, and without paying a third party to keep the budget current.
Cost savings. Accounting and financial systems automate basic calculations and administrative procedures and take control of your revenue framework so you don't have to outsource financial management to an outside expert. In parallel, they also reduce the costs related to printing and distribution of documentation and store confidential data in secure and monitored locations.
Total financial transparency. From the point of view of an accountant or auditor, the great thing about good accounting systems is that they prevent costly and recurring human error. Calculating inaccurate sums or not reporting data on time can easily lead to a business crisis, and that's where automated calculations are most useful.
Accurate forecast. It is one of the main advantages of accounting software. Understanding the patterns and trends in your financial performance in detail is something that would take years to complete without a robust system. Free accounting software (http://go.qne.com.my/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) gives numbers meaning, helping you understand where to cut expenses or where to invest more. With a clear description of your current financial situation, it will be easier for you to develop smart strategies and allocate resources the right way.
Productivity. If a business owner needs to choose a single set of digitized services to improve performance, his first choice should be accounting software. These systems delve into the most cumbersome day-to-day tasks of businesses, collect, organize and analyze your most sensitive data and, most importantly, make smarter use of your money.
Tax compliance. Many of today's leading accounting systems are dedicated to payroll reporting and assistance and adhere to tax regulations automatically. Once you have activated them, they become your main source of tax and audit information; they store all the important details for you to maintain a transparent workflow.
Improved customer relationships. It could be argued that accounting software has little to do with how customers are served, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Most of today's accounting systems (regardless of their core functions) work around effective billing and invoicing and avoid all kinds of delays and miscommunication. They are also easy to personalize on behalf of the company and therefore make the performance of the company appear more professional and credible.
Security. Financial data is the most valuable information in a business and should be prevented from falling into the wrong hands or being lost by mistake. That is exactly what accounting and finance systems do for their users: prevent the accounting from being compromised in any way, and keep an additional copy in case you need to retrieve it. In most cases, you will be able to build your internal security structure and decide who will have access to your sensitive data.