function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nicole SackinNicole Sackin 

Flow Error ID: 71928002-14789 (-1819981014)

Hello,

I am working on a flow and I am getting this error in the debugger but it does not give me enough information to be able to fix it.

Error ID: 71928002-14789 (-1819981014)

Can anyone tell me what this means?
Best Answer chosen by Nicole Sackin
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Based on the Org ID I have checked internally and found the below,

Subject:S1 UI Platform ClientSidePresentationException Error in serviceComponent://ui.interaction.runtime.components.controllers.FlowRuntimeController/ACTION$runInterview ( DeviceType: LARGE AppName: one:one)

Thrown:lib.gack.GackContext: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: unable to find field dataType for complex reference: Look_up_Account_from_record.Name} - {!Type_License_Initial

If you need further more details Please log a case with salesforce support.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.

All Answers

Nicole,

Can I have the Organization ID so that I will check internally and give more details?

Regards,
Salesforce Support.
This is in my sandbox environment: Org ID 00D6w0000008jv7

Based on the Org ID I have checked internally and found the below,

Subject:S1 UI Platform ClientSidePresentationException Error in serviceComponent://ui.interaction.runtime.components.controllers.FlowRuntimeController/ACTION$runInterview ( DeviceType: LARGE AppName: one:one)

Thrown:lib.gack.GackContext: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: unable to find field dataType for complex reference: Look_up_Account_from_record.Name} - {!Type_License_Initial

If you need further more details Please log a case with salesforce support.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
This was selected as the best answer
Thank you for that information but that complex reference: Look_up_Account_from_record.Name} - {!Type_License_Initial is not anywhere in my flow.

Do you have any idea how i can find where in the flow it is seeing that so i can clear it out?

Thanks
Nicole
Those are not standard so can't able to guide.

But for reference check this,

https://trailblazers.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000ZwbQQAS
I have been testing out different versions of this flow and have also gotten the following error messages:

Error ID: 71928002-20833 (-1819981014)

and

Error ID: 71928002-20839 (-1819981014)

Could you tell me what these error messages mean?
or point me to where I can find it out for myself?

Thank you
Nicole
We have to check this part only -1819981014  and it's common for all.

And as mentioned above you have to reach salesforce support to get the details,You can't find from your end. 
So because the part in the parentheses is the same, they are all due to that same error?

Yes.