function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Elizabeth BlockElizabeth Block 

Security Superbadge Step 2 License/Profile Issues

Hello! I am working on the above superbadge. 

As you all know, when setting up a custom profile another standard one is cloned. In this case I cloned the standard user profile, which uses the Salesforce license. However while setting up 4 users, I have used 2 licenses (including one for me already set aside) and 3 other users cannot be assigned their profiles because these users are being assigned the Salesforce Platform license instead of the Salesforce license.
I have tried deactivating the users and I have assigned the proper license and profile to them, but of course I cannot reactivate to complete the challenge. This was recommended for me to try, although it was not my first choice.

I have watched a lot of videos and asked on the Community Answers but so far I have not figured out the answer. If anyone can help I would appreciate it! Thank you in advance.
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please note that Questions about how to pass Trailhead challenges are not on topic, because these challenges are intended to be independent demonstrations of your abilities.

Trailhead Help (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?support=home)can provide assistance for situations where Trailhead does not appear to be functioning correctly. You can reach out to them if this is the case.

Please close the thread by selected as Best Answer so that we can keep our community clean

Regards,
Salesforce Support.