function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Priya Sharma 57Priya Sharma 57 

Custom Path for dependent picklist

Hello Developers,

I have created Field dependencies, Status picklist field is controlling and sub status picklist field is dependent. I have a requirement of showing path of both Status and Sub status picklist fields on the record page. I did that by Aura component but dependent picklist(sub status) is showing all the values on the path.

On path dependent picklist(sub status) should only show the values related to what user selects in controlling field (Status) means dependent picklist path should change and only show values on behalf of what we select in the controlling field.

Here is what I implemented: -

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" > <aura:attribute name="variant" type="String" default="non-linear"/> <aura:attribute name="hideUpdateButton" type="Boolean" default="true"/> <lightning:picklistPath aura:id="picklistPath" recordId="{!v.recordId}" variant="non-linear" picklistFieldApiName="Sub_Finance__c" onselect="{!c.handleSelect}"> </lightning:picklistPath> </aura:component>

({ handleSelect : function (component, event, helper) { var stepName = event.getParam("detail").value; var toastEvent = $A.get("e.force:showToast"); toastEvent.setParams({ "title": "Success!", "message": "Toast from " + stepName }); toastEvent.fire(); } }) 

Does anyone knows solution for this requirement?
ravi soniravi soni
hi Priya,
There is no any ways to show dependend picklist fields value in lightning:picklistPath.
I have tried many ways in my org and read documantions but there is no way.

let me know this info is useful for you or not and do best of this answer if it help you.
Thank you