function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GraciaGracia 

How to migrate Translations from one different company's org to another companys org .Kindly help it .

I have tried to upload the file after exporting but not able to do import in different org.
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Gracia - Are you following the steps listed here?

As per the documentation, If any portion of the import fails, the email includes details about what went wrong. If the imported zip file exceeds translation import limits, the email lists the files that were imported before the limit was reached. If records within the imported translation files weren’t processed, the email lists those files and includes an error log.

Another approach is to do it via change sets. You can find more information here

Let me know if this helps, if it does, please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
GraciaGracia
I am not doing for the same compt.. actually I am merging two orgs.therefore,I need to transfer all the translation from one org to another org..I wz simply exporting the bilingual file and importing in the another org.but it's not going.Kindly let me know is it possible like that.