function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shyamala sudhir 3shyamala sudhir 3 

Does "Frequency" for in-app guidance refer to the number of times a prompt would appear daily? How can it be made to appear for a specific number of times daily?

Does "Frequency" for in-app guidance refer to the number of times a prompt would appear daily? How can it be made to appear for a specific  number of times  daily? What does interval exactly ? (If I set it to 1 day, will the prompt display only on alternate days?)  

Thanks in advance for helping me get clarity around this. Regards!
Best Answer chosen by shyamala sudhir 3
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
There are two pieces to Frequency.

Times to show.  This will dictate how many times the guidance will appear within the timeframe you chose.

Days in Between.  This dictates when the guidance will show again once presented to the user.  The max times in a day this can be shown is 1.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.

All Answers

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
There are two pieces to Frequency.

Times to show.  This will dictate how many times the guidance will appear within the timeframe you chose.

Days in Between.  This dictates when the guidance will show again once presented to the user.  The max times in a day this can be shown is 1.

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
This was selected as the best answer
shyamala sudhir 3shyamala sudhir 3
Thanks Abhishek! Your response helps. Looks like I should look for some other feature if I want the text to display a few times a day for a specific period. Regards! Shyamala