function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AtreborAtrebor 

Facet header style to match pageBlock title in VF Page

I am not a VF expert....

I have created a VF page and I have a few page blocks and sections that I have titled and have applied no special style or formatting (See "A" in my image).  Code: 
<apex:pageBlock title="Standard Title Example">

I also have a couple sections that display related lists (See "B" in my image), and in an effort to remove the standard "New" button that appears when including those related lists, I am using facet.  Code:
<apex:facet name="header">
<font size="2.9"> //This is the closest I can get the font size to match
<b> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Facet Header Example</b> // I included the '&nbsp;' to simulate an indent
</font>
</apex:facet>

I am struggling to make the font size and style of the Facet header (B) match up with the titles of the pageBlock sections (A) on the same page.  I mostly want to have the padding(?) around the facet header title increase, so that that title section is not so tight.

User-added image
Vishwajeet kumarVishwajeet kumar
Hello,
Yes, Padding or Margin should work. Chrome Developer tools html inspector can be used to see padding or margin of pageBlock and same can be applied to facet.

Thanks
AtreborAtrebor
Thank you.  Any chance you have some example code to achieve this?  I have tried this, but the facet section remains unchanged.  
madhav sharma 1madhav sharma 1
Everything You Need to Know About Recruitment
Hiring refers to the process of identifying, attracting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and onboarding employees. In other words, it involves everything from identifying a staffing need to meeting it.
Depending on the size of an organization, recruitment is the responsibility of a variety of workers. Larger organizations may have entire teams of recruiters, while others may have only one recruiter. In small teams, the hiring manager may be responsible for hiring. Additionally, many organizations outsource their recruitment to outside companies. Companies almost always recruit candidates for new positions through advertisements, job boards, social media sites, and others. Many companies use recruiting software to search for top candidates more effectively and efficiently. Regardless, recruitment business (https://www.outsidetheboxrecruit.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) often works in conjunction with, or as part of, Human Resources.
What does recruitment involve?
While the hiring process is unique to each organization, there are 15 essential steps in the hiring process. We list them here, but for a detailed exploration of these steps, see our page on Hiring Process Steps:
  • Identify the hiring need
  • Develop a hiring plan
  • Write a job description
  • Post the position
  • Hire the position
  • Review applications
  • Telephone interview / Initial evaluation
  • Interviews
  • Applicant evaluation
  • Background Check
  • Decision
  • Reference check
  • Job offer
  • Hiring
  • Induction
Types of recruiting
There are several types of recruitment. Here is an overview:
Internal Recruitment - Internal recruiting involves filling vacancies with existing employees within an organization.
Retained Recruitment - When the organization hires a recruiting company, there are several ways to do it; withheld recruitment is common. When an organization hires a recruiting firm to fill a vacancy, they pay an upfront fee to fill the position. The firm is responsible for finding candidates until the position is filled. The organization also agrees to work exclusively with the firm. In other words, companies cannot hire multiple recruitment agency (https://www.outsidetheboxrecruit.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) to fill the same position.
Contingency Recruitment - Like Retained recruitment solutions (https://www.outsidetheboxrecruit.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline), Contingency Recruitment requires an outside company. Unlike retained recruitment, there is no upfront fee with contingency. Instead, the recruiting company receives payment only when the clients they represent are hired by an organization.
Recruitment of personnel - Recruiters of personnel work for recruitment agencies. Staffing matches qualified applicants with qualified vacancies. In addition, employment agencies often focus on temporary or short-term jobs.
Outplacement Recruitment - Typically an employer-sponsored benefit that helps former employees transition to new jobs. Relocation recruiting is designed to provide displaced employees with the resources to find new positions or careers.
Reverse Recruitment - Refers to the process by which an employee is encouraged to seek employment with a different organization that offers a better fit for their skill set. We offer cheap recruitment agency (https://www.outsidetheboxrecruit.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) to help workers with this process. On our Reverse Recruitment Days we review resumes, conduct mock interviews, and offer deep dives into specific job roles.
Conclusion
At its core, hiring is a fairly simple concept: it encompasses identifying candidates and hiring them to fill open positions. However, effective recruiting combines a bit of art with science. It requires implementing repeatable processes that lead to reliable results, on the one hand. On the other hand, it takes sophistication to think outside the box staff solution to find your ideal candidate.