function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vishwas B NVishwas B N 

Details on community metadata

Hi Team,

Can you help me in understatnding more details on the below community metatdata

- Network
- CustomSite
- ExperienceBundle

like what is it? what is the use of it? when we modify it? what all confoguration it can have...etc

AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Network, CustomSite, and ExperienceBundle are the metadata types that define a site. To successfully migrate a site, we generally use these Metadata components while performing a retrieve call to retrieve XML file

Network—Represents an Experience Cloud site. Contains administration settings, such as page override, email, and membership configurations.

CustomSite—Contains the domain and page setting information, including indexPage, siteAdmin, and URL definitions.

ExperienceBundle or SiteDotCom—If you’re deploying an Experience Builder site, we recommend using ExperienceBundle instead of SiteDotCom. ExperienceBundle provides text-based representations of the different Experience Builder settings and site components, such as pages, branding sets, and themes, that make up an Experience Builder site.
Before the Summer ’19 release (API version 45.0 and earlier), the Network, CustomSite, and SiteDotCom metadata types combined to define an Experience Builder site. However, retrieving the SiteDotCom type produces a binary .site file that isn’t human-readable. By enabling the ExperienceBundle type, you can retrieve editable site metadata, and quickly create, update, publish, and deploy Experience Builder sites programmatically. See ExperienceBundle for Experience Builder Sites.

For additional information on these metadata types and instructions on migrating data, see the Metadata API Developer Guide

Let me know if this information helps, if it does, please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
Malika Pathak 9Malika Pathak 9
You can use Metadata API to move Experience Builder and Salesforce Tabs + Visualforce sites.

The following metadata types combine to define a site. To successfully migrate a site, use the Metadata API.retrieve call to retrieve XML file representations of your org's components.
  • Network —Represents an Experience Cloud site. Contains administration settings, such as page override, email, and membership configurations.
  • CustomSite —Contains the domain and page setting information, includingindexPagesiteAdmin, and URL definitions.
  • ExperienceBundle or SiteDotCom —If you're deploying an Experience Builder site, we recommend using ExperienceBundle instead of SiteDotCom. ExperienceBundle provides text-based representations of the different Experience Builder settings and site components, such as pages, branding sets, and themes, that make up an Experience Builder site.
For more info refer to Metadata API Developer Guide (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sf.networks_migrating_from_sandbox.htm&type=5)  and Metadata Devloper Guide (https://blog.bessereau.eu/assets/pdfs/api_meta.pdf)

Kindly mark this as best answer, If you find this answer helpful to help others.

lis iselis ise
I'm using the same script for my product review blog. Can you help me to integrate it with whole wbesit at once? You can see here my page (https://headphonegraph.com/best-audiophile-headphones-for-gaming/).
Bob Michael 8Bob Michael 8
When you talk about Network, CustomSite, and ExperienceBundle, these are simply the metadata types that are responsible in defining the website. In other to successfully migrate a website, it is required that you use Metadata components while performing a retrieve call to retrieve XML file. So basically, as a developer you are absolutely required to have knowledge on this. Meanwhile, such was tried on this Rapidgator Premium Link Generator  (https://www.techbmc.com/rapidgator-premium-link-generator/)

Salesforce developer remains an enlightening platform where errors are solved. Glad to be here.