function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Meenakshi Das 9Meenakshi Das 9 

Using Opencti api do we have any mechanism of pass objectype(Contact, Lead, Account) as a search param with remote party to fetch the record inside the salesforce

AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Meenakshi, 

I recommend leveraging searchAndScreenPop() for Lightning Experience
Meenakshi Das 9Meenakshi Das 9
Hey Anudeep, Thanks for your Time !! There I cannot able to pass the objectType as search param along with Phone number Like I will slight brief than, I want to search record against the phone number to the specific objectType like contact, there is there s option to do it
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Meenakshi, 

I understood your requirement. As far as I know, there isn't any standard Method in OpenCTI that serves your purpose

Note that when the searchAndScreenPop (or searchAndGetScreenPopUrl) method is called, Salesforce will perform a search looking for the search string among the objects specified in the Softphone Layout for every call type. We can specify, for every object, which fields we want to retrieve, but we can't specify upon which fields we want to make the search.

There is an existing Idea that I suggest taking a look at

Let me know if this helps, if it does, please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you