function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Victor Mitra 27Victor Mitra 27 

Dynamic Recipient from custom object field in Salesforce integrated with Docusign

We have a custom object called "X" and we have DocuSign linked to it. I need to customize a custom button so that it auto populates the DocuSign Envelope's Recipient section using a custom field called email in X Here is what I have done currently and what is the requirement
a. Name of the field in the custom object X is Email__c (type text)
b. I have kept the Add recipients section blank in the Docusign panel ,however in doing so I am loosing out on all the custom tags which I had set for the template.
c. I have created a custom button and the contents are

!URLFOR('/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope', null, [
SourceID = X.Id ,
CCRM = 'Decision Maker~Signer 1',
CCTM = 'Decision Maker~Signer',
DST = '873cd9f7-c905-4340-996e-e166e3594a1c',
**CRL = 'Email~' +X.Email__c ,**
OCO = 'Send',
LA = '0',
LF = '0',
OCO = 'Tag'
]
)}

We have a custom object called "X" and we have DocuSign linked to it. I need to customize a custom button so that it auto populates the DocuSign Envelope's Recipient section using a custom field called email in X Here is what I have done currently and what is the requirement
a. Name of the field in the custom object X is Email__c (type text)
b. I have kept the Add recipients section blank in the Docusign panel ,however in doing so I am loosing out on all the custom tags which I had set for the template.
c. I have created a custom button and the contents are
{!URLFOR('/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope', null, [ SourceID = X.Id , CCRM = 'Decision Maker~Signer 1', CCTM = 'Decision Maker~Signer', DST = '873cd9f7-c905-4340-996e-e166e3594a1c', **CRL = 'Email~' +X.Email__c ,** OCO = 'Send', LA = '0', LF = '0', OCO = 'Tag' ] )}

Now the problem is
1)If I have the default recipient and role set here then the emails are being sent in the email id provided,but the requirement is to make it dynamic.
User-added image

2)If I am using the above code piece for the javascript button url then it is opening up the document where I am unable to create any custom tags and it is saying must select one recipient with name and email to send the mail\

Please help on it
Vishwajeet kumarVishwajeet kumar
Hello,
Not sure if you have tried docuSign API to create the envelope, it can allow to pre-populate data in envelop dynamically.

Thanks
aam1raam1r
Hi Victor - Per chance you managed to resolve this?  Could you share the solution please?  I have a requirement to pre-fill the recipient based off a parent Contact on a custom object.