function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fiona gentryfiona gentry 

How do i resolve a flow error

How do i resolve a flow error 

I have a  flow which calls an apex class and here is execution logs error
Error Occurred During Flow "ServiceAppointment_API": An Apex error occurred: System.AsyncException: 

Warning: Approaching hourly email limit for this flow.
Each flow in your organization is limited to 100 error emails per hour. Since 12:00 PM, Salesforce has sent 99 error emails for ServiceAppointment_API flow. After 100 emails, Salesforce suppresses all error emails for this flow. The limit resets at 1:00 PM.
Error element myWaitEvent_myWait_myRule_3_event_0_SA1 (FlowActionCall).
An Apex error occurred: System.AsyncException: You've exceeded the limit of 100 jobs in the flex queue for org 00D36000000rhGR.
 Wait for some of your batch jobs to finish before adding more. To monitor and reorder jobs, use the Apex Flex Queue page in Setup.

Best Answer chosen by fiona gentry
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Fiona,

Greetings!

Please be informed that the "Maximum number of batch Apex jobs in the Apex flex queue that are in Holding status is 100.

So,I would suggest you to check if you have jobs which are in holding status for long time.If yes,then you can kill the jobs with the help of salesforce.com support and schedule again.

Otherwise,please refer the below blog to fix the issue.

https://www.jitendrazaa.com/blog/salesforce/framework-to-fix-governor-limit-of-100-jobs-in-flex-queue/

Please mark it as best answer if it helps you to fix the issue.

Thank you!

Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri