function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manj_SFDCManj_SFDC 

Unable to view Survey Invitation record in the customer community

I have created a related list for survey Invitation on the Account and it works as expected but If I open the same related list in customer community and navigate to the related list I can see the records but when I try to open the survey Inviation record, it throws an error,

Looks like there's a problem.
This record isn't supported. See your administrator for help.
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Manj
Can you ensure the Guest user of community has access to these objects:
Surveys
survey invitations
Survey Responses

Recommend reviewing this post that gives deeper insight
https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/270117/adding-survey-to-community

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful.Thank you
Manj_SFDCManj_SFDC
Thanks Swetha, guest user has the access and I tried even with Admin user but still the same issue
edward dkedward dk
One method for taking the Home Depot customer experience survey is the Online technique. For that, you'll require a buy receipt from the store. Ensure you have one preceding taking the survey. Follow the given moves toward taking the survey effortlessly.
  • Go to their official survey site at Homedepotsurvey.Org (https://homedepotsurvey.org/).
  • Then, could you pick your favored language?
  • Then, could you type your receipt subtleties, similar to store number, exchange number, date, season of visit, and so forth, in the allocated space
  • Then, click on the "Begin" button.
  • Then, you'll have the option to see every one of the inquiries. Please make sure that you answer every one of the questions.
  • A while later, you should be able to rate your general insight and offer your thoughts on the store.
  • Then, at that point, you'll be able to present the poll.
  • From that point forward, you'll need to give individual data like name, email address, telephone number, etc.
  • At last, could you present the survey? You'll be naturally chosen in the award drawing.