function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prasanth RPrasanth R 

vscode-authorize the dev hub

i'm not able to authorize the dev hub.It's taking long time to load.when i authorize in someother way using this command sfdx force:auth:device:login....it's unable to create defaut scratch org.Kindly someone help me.Below i mentioned the trailhead link

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/set-up-your-lightning-web-components-developer-tools/create-a-lightning-web-component?trail_id=build-lightning-web-components
Best Answer chosen by Prasanth R
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Prashanth,
What is the command for scratch org creation that you are using?
What error message does it show when you use the below command:

sfdx force:org:create -f config/project-scratch-def.json -a sourcescratchorg

All Answers

HI Prashanth,
What is the command for scratch org creation that you are using?
What error message does it show when you use the below command:

sfdx force:org:create -f config/project-scratch-def.json -a sourcescratchorg
This was selected as the best answer
Prasanth RPrasanth R
i use above command(sfdx force:org:create -f config/project-scratch-def.json -a sourcescratchorg)..also i enabled dev hub.below screenshot for your refernceUser-added imageUser-added image
Thanks for clarifying. Can you set default dev hub username as below and retry creating a scratch org with the above command?

sfdx force:config:set defaultdevhubusername=
rprasanth1993@brave-koala-w58l5z.com

If this information helps, please mark the answer best.
Prasanth RPrasanth R
it created the defaulted scratch and worked but the next step when i type focus terminal in terminal it didn't work,no response.User-added image
I see that your cursor is already on the terminal(Terminal is highlighted in yellow in the below screenshot). Are you not able to specify any sfdx commands there?
User-added image
Prasanth RPrasanth R
got the point..thanks for your clarification..one more doubt in below trail link
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/projects/quick-start-lightning-web-components/create-a-hello-world-lightning-web-component?trail_id=build-lightning-web-components.

some times when i deploy the username of current trailhead didn't apper.previous trailhead username what i worked only shown.. how to fix this issue?