function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John Kane 22John Kane 22 

sfdx force:metadata:deploy error

When doing an sfdx force:mdapi:deploy of a Process Builder flow I get the error Property 'flowTransactionModel' not valid in version 50.0 However the flow deploys using Change sets. Anyone else see this type of error? 
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi John,

I haven't seen any error which is similar,  Can you try using 49 version and check if you still see this error?

Thanks,
John Kane 22John Kane 22
Thanks for the quick response Vinay. Unfortunately setting <apiVersion>49.0</apiVersion> didn't change the error. At least the change set worked.
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi John,

I further checked from my end and found below workarounds.

>> Remove the flowTransactionModel attribute in the current flow. which is at 50.0.
>> Modify the version to 51.0 or higher.    

Kindly try above and that should fix the issue.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,
Dirk Agterhuis 10Dirk Agterhuis 10
 I had the same issue while placing 
<FlowTransactionModel>NewTransaction</FlowTransactionModel>
within the <actionCalls> element in the flow's xml. The flow kept being deployed without an api version or with an api version < 51.0. Turned out  it was not 51.0 in my sfdx-project.json. Updating it there did the trick, and allowed me to deploy the flow. 
Toan Nguyen VNToan Nguyen VN
Hi Dirk, updating the sfdx-project.json to api version 51.0 also works for me. Thanks for the trick
Muhammad Usman Khan 7Muhammad Usman Khan 7
Hi Dirk, Thanks for the solution.

Updating the sfdx-project.json to api version 51.0 also worked for me. Thanks
nensyi brijaniya 27nensyi brijaniya 27
In this article, I will talk about the MyUCLA Login process. I will try to explain all the features of the MyUCLA Login.