+ Start a Discussion
Lukesh KarmoreLukesh Karmore 

Can any one explain me what is the use of picklistValueInfo

Can any one explain me what is the use of picklistValueInfo  and EntityParticleId   can't  find any documents or provide me a document
Thank you
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
The “PicklistValueInfo” standard object contains all the picklist values for every picklist field on every object in the org. The “EntityParticleId” column has values in the format of <Object_Identifier>. <Picklist_Identifier>. For standard objects, the object's API Name is used for the “Object Identifier”

If it helps you and close your query by marking it as the best answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
Lukesh KarmoreLukesh Karmore
Thank you,
Can you provide me some documents
Neil CummingsNeil Cummings
Academic Master is a US based writing company that provides thousands of free essays to the students all over the World. If you want your essay written by a highly professional writers, then you are in a right place. We have hundreds of highly skilled writers working 24/7 to provide quality  essay writing services  to the students all over the World.

Malika Pathak 9Malika Pathak 9

Hi Lukesh,

The “PicklistValueInfo” standard object contains all the picklist values for every picklist field on every object in the org. The “EntityParticleId” column has values in the format of <Object_Identifier>. <Picklist_Identifier>. For standard objects, the object's API Name is used for the “Object Identifier”

If it helps you and closes your query by marking it as the best answer so that it can help others in the future.

If you find this helpful mark it as the best answer.

Neil CummingsNeil Cummings
3D Modeling
Malika Pathak 9Malika Pathak 9

Hi Lukesh,

The “PicklistValueInfo” standard object contains all the picklist values for every picklist field on every object in the org. ... For standard objects, the object's API Name is used for the “Object Identifier”. For standard picklist fields, the Field's API Name is used for the “Picklist_Identifier"
you can refer to the below link:-
https://metillium.com/2019/05/default-flow-picklist-value-without-duplicates-in-new-flow-builder/#:~:text=The%20%E2%80%9CPicklistValueInfo%E2%80%9D%20standard%20object%20contains,every%20object%20in%20the%20org.&text=For%20standard%20objects%2C%20the%20object's,used%20for%20the%20%E2%80%9CPicklist_Identifier%E2%80%9D.

If you find this helpful mark it as the best answer.

Markus SatterfieldMarkus Satterfield
The PicklistValueInfo standard object contains all the picklist values for every picklist field on every object in the org. ... For standard objects, the object's API Name is used for the Object Identifier. For standard picklist fields, the Field's API Name is used for the Picklist_Identifier.

https://www.paygonline.us/