function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Frances AllenFrances Allen 

Users Can Edit Reports in Classic but Cannot In Lightning

A user at our organization can edit reports in classic but cannot edit reports when they switch to LEX.

When they try to edit a report they get this error code: We're reporting this as error ID: -122014115. 

I've searched but not found any information on this particular code. If they have permission to edit in Classic, I assume they're fine to edit in LEX. Any links or information would be appreciated
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Frances,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

Firstly, may I request you please confirm what is the profile of the user?

If the user has the Admin profile, please check if all the permissions in the profile are present. In addition, also check if that specific user has editing rights to the folders.

''You can modify the contents of a folder only if the folder access level is set to Read/Write. Only users with the “Manage Public Reports” or “Manage Public Dashboards” can delete or change a Read Only folder. Regardless of permissions or folder settings, you can't edit any unfiled folders or others’ personal folders.'' - Although you have mentioned they have editing rights but can you still check once again? 
The set hierarchy of the reports can also be an issue at times, but I don't think it's the one causing you trouble since all other users with the same profile can still edit it. 

If both of these aren't helpful we can still look further, however, if you feel nothing is working out maybe contacting Salesforce directly can solve it. 

You can reach the Salesforce support team at the below address with the above error ID. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are facing a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Murali MattaMurali Matta
Hi Frances,

This checkbox is available in User record page.
In User, checkbox named "Accessibility Mode (Classic Only)"  need to be unchecked.
Hope below link can help you.

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000DpySQAS

Let me know if you have any confusion.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Murali