function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Celestine Dordoye 1Celestine Dordoye 1 

ERROR: dlrs_ContactTrigger: System.LimitException: dlrs:Too many query rows: 50001

Hello, 
Please can someone help me with the this error? I am using dataloader to insert contact data into Salesforce: ERROR: dlrs_ContactTrigger: System.LimitException: dlrs:Too many query rows: 50001

Thanks.
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Celestine,

Greetings to you!

You have a trigger on Contact object called "dlrs_ContactTrigger" which is causing this error. You need to check the trigger, you might have DML/SOQL query inside for loop. 

Because Apex runs in a multitenant environment, the Apex runtime engine strictly enforces limits to ensure that runaway Apex code or processes don’t monopolize shared resources. If some Apex code exceeds a limit, the associated governor issues a runtime exception that cannot be handled.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_gov_limits.htm

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Celestine Dordoye 1Celestine Dordoye 1
Hello Khan,
Please what should I do to change this and correct the error. Screestshot of contact page for your support.
User-added image
Thanks,
Celestine.
Cassady Ludvigsen 10Cassady Ludvigsen 10
Was this ever resolved? I have the exact issue.
Vince FallourdVince Fallourd
This is actually an issue with the app called DLRS: Declarative Lookup Rollup Summaries. 
I am trying to narrow down the query in the field "Relationship Criteria" and will report here if it is actually the right fix. 
You can get more info on thie blog from the developer: https://github.com/afawcett/declarative-lookup-rollup-summaries
There is indeed a mention of a max limit of 50k child records. 
I'll try to get his attention on this issue.

Jennifer Aldridge 13Jennifer Aldridge 13
@vince fallourd @cassady ludvigsen - any luck getting this resolved, I have the same issue