function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gillian FortuneGillian Fortune 

Error ID: 1826171423-642500 (1840528681)

Hi All, I keep received the following error message when trying to get a contract to convert to an order stage. Can anyone help? Error ID: 1826171423-642500 (1840528681)  Its happening on 2 opportunities for 2 sepereate sales consultants and we have tried to recreate the orders from scratch and the same message appears
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Gillian,

Greetings to you!

Internal Server Errors can be hard to debug. an internal error code means that an exception/error occurred that wasn't handled by the platform so it can be very difficult to try to identify which part of your code is triggering the error. But most of the times they are caused by simple mistakes. You can check your code where there are configurations involved.

The best way to get the quick turn around on this.

First Method: Set-up the debug log for the user who is getting this error, if you suspect that this is due to APEX / VF/ SOQL or any other operation then set the same “FINEST” in the log level.
Try to reproduce the error and analyze the debug log to check the root cause.

Second Method: If debug log won’t give you much information about this error then you have the only way to resolve it in less time which is to log a case with Salesforce support.
Please share the below information on your case to get the quick response on it.
  • Login access of your affected org(in which the issue is occurring).
  • Complete steps to reproduce the error again.
  • Complete error message with error ID.
  • Attach the snapshot of the error on the case
  • Provide your availability hours.
  • Date and time when the error occurred the first time.

Support will track the stack trace at your org instance and try to find out the root cause of the error and suggest you the appropriate solution for the error.
The above information will help them to filter out the server logs.

Reference: https://ashutoshsfdc.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/internal-server-error-error-id-1433747999-1629-95108586/

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Gillian FortuneGillian Fortune
Thank you Khan, I am a novice when it comes to creating the Error logs, I have logged the issue with salesforce, what i find strange is that the sales consultants who added the orders have placed other orders today and have been fine. 
I am going to try and create the order myself to see if i get the same error. 

charan kumar veeramallacharan kumar veeramalla
Challenge :Create an Apex trigger for Opportunity that adds a task to any opportunity set to 'Closed Won'
Issue:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “Opportunity Management” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING: Required fields are missing: [AccountId]. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 388395228-129809 (-315272664): []

Answer : Turn off/deactivate  the opportunity Managemt in process builder  and try to check the chllenge again it works.